Universal design for universal applications
The EloScan-system has been designed mainly for the eddy-current inspection of rotationally symmetrical components of aircraft engines. Due to its very universal design the system is also able to scan complex geometries that require very precise probe guidance and a high repeating accuracy.
ELOSCAN exceeds the requirements of the GEAE-specification
The EloScan-system fulfils all and exceeds many of the technical requirements of the GEAE-specification („Technical Specification for Computer-Controlled Semi Automatic Eddy-Current Scanning System for Life Limited Parts Program, Specification: FST-Generic Eddy Current“).
Approved for following Standard Practice Manuals:
- SPM 70-38-15 und SMP 70-32-23
- SPM 70-38-13 und SMP 70-32-07
- SMP 70-38-11 und SPM 70-32-10
The following main components are integrated into the EloScan-system and make up a user-friendly total system:
- Proven multi-axis industrial robot to precisely guide the probes
- Positioning turntable with level mounting plate (Ø 800mm) for a steady rotating speed and precise positioning of the components that are to be inspected
- Teach-terminal with color display
- ScanAlyzer-software to record, display and evaluate the eddy-current signals
- IP54 cabinets with industrial-PC.